The Mission of Allendale Christian School is to equip students academically, spiritually, and socially to gratefully serve God in all aspects of life.
We see students who are eager to grow in faith, love learning, and are reaching their full and unique potential to engage and change the world for Christ.
We see this vision being achieved through a partnership between the ACS staff and community who model Christian behavior and are strongly committed to Christ, supporting one another as we move the school forward.
1. Academic Excellence that is Christ-focused
At ACS, students are provided a Biblically-based, excellent academic program that will prepare them for high school and life-long learning. Staff members have a committed relationship to Christ and are highly qualified to teach in their placement. We teach from a Biblical perspective and give God the glory for His blessings to our school.
"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:17
2. Called to Service
At ACS, students are taught the importance of serving others. Christ is our ultimate model of service and love in our relationships. Servant leadership is an important part of the ministry of our school, and students will learn about and be given the opportunity to live in service to God, so that they may positively impact their community and the world for Jesus Christ.
"Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms." 1 Peter 4:10
3. Spiritually Equipped
At ACS, students are presented and study the gospel in order for them to better understand God’s word. Faith nurture and the ability to discern the world through the lens of scripture is a focus so that students are spiritually equipped to exhibit a Christ-like character and glorify God in all they do. We desire students to know and be confident that they are saved.
"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Colossians 2:6-7
Portrait of an ACS Graduate
An Allendale Christian School education will encourage graduates to be…
- Academically successful in high school and beyond.
- Effective communicators that think critically and write and speak thoughtfully (Loving Communicator).
- Confident that God loves them, and others, as His unique and valuable masterpiece (Image Reflector).
- Able to see, cultivate, and use their God-given abilities in worship to God (Beauty Creator).
- Mature disciples of Christ that confidently share their faith and the gospel with others. (God Worshiper).
- Able to discern the world through the lens of scripture. (Idolatry Discerner).
- Concerned for their fellow man and eager to show Christ’s love to others through action. (Justice Seeker).
- Servants within their community (Servant Worker and Community Builder).
- Stewards of creation, find beauty and order in God’s world (Creation Enjoyer, Earth Keeper, and Order Discoverer).
- Thankful to those who provided them the gift of Christian education