Plan a Visit
The first step in getting to know our school, other than looking at this website, is to plan a visit. Please call (616-895-5108) or email Brian Koetje, head of school. He'd love to meet with you and talk about what a partnership with ACS will look like, and he'll show you our beautiful campus on more than 21 acres of land in Allendale. Please start the conversation.
Application & Enrollment Process
Enrollment at ACS is for families that are looking for a Christ-centered education, regardless of denomination.
Follow these three simple steps to begin an excellent Christ-centered educational experience for your child!
- Learn More | Get to know Allendale Christian School by browsing the website, planning a visit, attending an open house, or calling our office.
- Enroll | After your application has been approved, we will send you online enrollment information. Once complete, your child(ren) will be placed in a class — ready to begin the ACS experience, year after year!
Allendale Christian School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies and admission of students.
Once a student is enrolled, they are enrolled until eighth grade graduation.
To unenroll prior to graduation, call or email the office for an opt-out form. These will be accepted until March 25, with no penalty.
After March 25, an opt-out fee will be processed, unless you are
- Moving/relocating 10+ miles away from ACS.
- Educational needs for the student that can no longer be met, as determined by the ACS Education Support Services Director and/or administrator.
- Unenrollment is at the request of ACS.
- Other circumstances, as approved by the Board of Directors.
If you unenroll and decide to re-enroll for any reason, please fill out new enrollment forms. There is no guarantee that a spot will still be available.