Plan a Visit
The first step in getting to know our school, other than looking at this website, is to plan a visit. Please call (616-895-5108) or email Brian Koetje, head of school. He'd love to meet with you and talk about what a partnership with ACS will look like, and he'll show you our beautiful campus on more than 21 acres of land in Allendale. Please start the conversation.
Application & Enrollment Process
Enrollment at ACS is for families that are looking for a Christ-centered education, regardless of denomination. Allendale Christian School admits students of any race or ethnicity.
Follow these three simple steps to begin an excellent Christ-centered educational experience for your child!
- Learn More | Get to know Allendale Christian School by browsing the website, planning a visit, attending an open house, or calling our office.
- Enroll | After your application has been approved, we will send you online enrollment information. Once complete, your child(ren) will be placed in a class — ready to begin the ACS experience, year after year!
Once a student is enrolled, they are enrolled until eighth grade graduation.
To unenroll prior to graduation, call or email the office for an opt-out form. These will be accepted until March 25, with no penalty.
After March 25, an opt-out fee will be processed, unless you are
- Moving/relocating 10+ miles away from ACS.
- Educational needs for the student that can no longer be met, as determined by the ACS Education Support Services Director and/or administrator.
- Unenrollment is at the request of ACS.
- Other circumstances, as approved by the Board of Directors.
If you unenroll and decide to re-enroll for any reason, please fill out new enrollment forms. There is no guarantee that a spot will still be available.