Allendale Christian School would love to partner with your family in their academic and faith nurture process. Enrollment at ACS is for families that are looking for a Christ-centered education, regardless of denomination! Allendale Christian School admits students of any race or ethnicity.
So, how do I get started?
1. Get to know Allendale Christian School. We invite you to come and explore the many benefits of an education at ACS. It would be a pleasure to give you a tour of our facility and beautiful campus, as well as answer any questions you might have. Our principal, Brian Koetje, would love to have an educational consultation with you, and discuss the spiritual and educational goals for your family. Please call the office at (616)895-5108 or send an email to email@example.com to make an appointment or ask questions.
2. Fill out an application if you are new to ACS and looking to enroll for Young Fives through 8th grade. The purpose of the application is to learn more about your family as we begin the partnership with your child(ren)’s academic and faith journey. If you are looking to enroll a child in Preschool, visit this LINK for more information and enrollment forms.
3. Enroll! We will be more than happy to send you the enrollment information. Please call the office at (616)895-5108 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed enrollment forms can be emailed to email@example.com, faxed to (616)895-5109, or mailed to Allendale Christian School, 11050 64th Ave. Allendale, MI 49401.
Once you have filled out the student application, you will be sent a link to the Continuous Enrollment contract. You will fill out the contract and pay the enrollment fee, which is considered your first tuition payment. Then your child is officially enrolled!
An enrollment fee is paid at initial enrollment for each child and never has to be paid again!
Each student will need to have their own continuous enrollment contract. You will have to do an initial contract with each child, and then they are set for the rest of their time at ACS.
In March, ACS holds the annual Society Meeting, where the budget and tuition rates are approved. After this meeting, the tuition rates will be posted for families to see. If you have questions about the tution rates, please call the office.
- Moving/Relocation 10+ miles away from Allendale Christian School.
- Educational needs for the student that can no longer be met at Allendale Christian School as determined by the ACS Education Support Services Director and/or administrator.
- Unenrollment at the request of Allendale Christian School.
- Other circumstances as approved by the Board of Directors.
If you change your mind after opting-out of the continuous enrollment contract, you will have to go through the steps of enrollment again to re-enroll your child. There is not a guarantee that a spot will still be available in that grade.
Allendale Christian School has been very blessed by the work of the Allendale Christian Parent Club (AC-PTA), a growing Foundation Fund, proceeds from the Revive Resale Store, and generous donors. This, along with opportunities for financial assistance, has helped keep tuition affordable for families in the surrounding community. Below you will find the tuition rates, as well as information regarding enrollment. If you have any questions about this process, please feel free to contact the office at (616)895-5108, and also please visit the Affording ACS page.
Tuition Rates for 2022-2023
|Grade Level||Required Tuition|
|2-day 3's Preschool||$930|
2-day 4's Preschool
|3-day 4's Preschool||$1,435|
|2-day 4’s Nature-Based Preschool||$1025|
|3-day 4’s Nature-Based Preschool||$1,525|
|Young Fives (2.5 days)**||$3,700|
|First student, grades 1-8||$7,395|
|Second full-time student||$6,270|
|Third full-time student||$4,491|
|Fourth full-time student||$2,219|
|Fifth + student||$0|
*Each family will pay a $300 enrollment fee when enrolling a new student in grades Young Fives or older. This amount will be taken off from the tuition balance.
**Please note that if your 3rd child is in Young Fives or 3-day Kindergarten, there is a 20% discount off the listed tuition cost. If the 4th child is in Young Fives or 3-day Kindergarten, there is a 60% discount off the listed tuition cost.