TUITION REDUCTION INCENTIVE PLAN (TRIP)
Just a little planning ahead is all you need to do to reduce your tuition through your everyday shopping! Over 700 local and national businesses participate by basically refunding a portion of their sales back to ACS parents. The discount or rebate is then credited to the family’s tuition account! This means that when you buy gas or groceries, shop for clothes, eat out at restaurants, pay your garbage bill, etc., you can make money for your families tuition!
There are three ways to participate in the TRIP program:
1. The TRIP Committee buys certificates at a discounted price and then sells them to participants who order and buy these certificates at face value. The discount, or rebate, is then credited to the family’s tuition account. This can be done during scheduled times at ACS.
2. Participants can buy a physical card for a business and reload the card whenever they need using an online or app option. There is a very small fee for the transaction.
3. Participants can order ecards from ScripNow online or in an app. These are typically available for immediate use!
TRIP is held every week in the rotunda at ACS! Participation in TRIP is available to all parents considering Christian education or presently involved in Christian education. Friends, neighbors, other family members, grandparents, etc., can help you just by putting their orders and checks in your envelope, or they may set up their own account by assigning their TRIP credits to benefit your family’s tuition account! The more you get involved to help, the more tuition credit you can earn!
How Does it Work?
TRIP is held every Tuesday evening from 7-7:30p with a pick-up session Wednesday mornings near the school office from 8:30-9:00am.
TRIP is a completely parent-run volunteer program designed to benefit first the parent, then the school.
- Which retailers participate? Click https://shop.shopwithscrip.com/Shop/Product/Browse to see a list of retailers. There are over 160 cards that are part of our TRIP and held in inventory by TRIP. On our order form we have over 250 of the participating retailers listed for your convenience. Click here for an order form.
- Future Families: Don’t have a child in school yet? This is perfect for you! Earnings can exceed a year’s tuition before your child even gets to school and then keeps helping out throughout his/her years through high school.
Important Information and Forms:
TRIP Order Form
Digital TRIP Form
How to download OpenOffice
Trip Voucher Yellow Pages
*TRIP Voucher Form
*Voucher: To receive credit from TRIP Voucher “Yellow Pages”, present to the retailer the 3-part TRIP voucher form prior to purchase. If you need a TRIP voucher form, stop by a TRIP session or pick on up in the small wooden TRIP cart.
Thank you to the many volunteers who have already stepped forward to help make TRIP successful!