Administrative Assistant | Part-time, Job-share
Join Caity Hintz on the Administrative Assistant team, starting in January.
- Includes 3–4 days during the school year, and limited hours in the summer
- Potential for more hours in the future with the growth of ACS
- Shares general administrative duties with the team, with an emphasis on advancement, community relations, and Board/Staff support
- Compensation: hourly
- Includes limited benefits (long- and short-term disability, life insurance, and dental), a retirement match, and a tuition discount for eligible ACS students
- 3+ years of administrative assistant experience is strongly preferred
- Must be able to to multitask, work well with a variety of people, and serve with integrity and confidentiality
This position is a vital part of life at ACS. Candidates must be passionate followers of Jesus Christ, and excited to promote the mission and vision of Christian education at ACS.
Educational Support Staff Positions
- Substitute/Guest Teachers: ACS is looking to add qualified candidates as guest teachers for the 2023-2024 school year. If you are interested in being a guest teacher at ACS, have a background in education, and have a strong love for God and for kids, please send an email of interest and resume to Brian Koetje, Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Paraeducators: All Paraeducator positions are filled for the 2023-2024 school year. If you have interest in a future Paraeducator position, please email your resume to Brian Koetje, our head of school.
Support Staff Positions
- Child Care Assistants: The ACS child care is seeking applicants for assistant positions throughout the week, especially after-school care. If you are interested in joining the ACS child care and want to learn more about open positions, please email Kelsey Post, our childcare director.
- General Application for Employment
- Teacher Application for Employment (will be provided by Administrator for candidates invited to interview)
When the application is complete, please email it to Brian Koetje, Head of School. You may also drop off the application, or mail it to the school office: 11050 64th Ave., Allendale, MI 49401.
If you have questions, please call the office at 616-895-5108.