Educational Faculty Positions:
- First Grade Teacher (full-time)
- Second Grade Teacher (full-time)
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Brian Koetje, Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have a deep love for, and personal relationship, with Jesus Christ.
- Desire to support and promote Christian education.
- Have a passion for working with kids to achieve the mission of Allendale Christian School.
- Possess, or be a candidate for, a Michigan Teaching license.
- Possess the ability to clearly communicate, and maintain positive relationships, with different stakeholders.
- Must have a degree in education, or be near completion of a degree in Education.
- Must hold, or be a candidate for, a Michigan Teaching License.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long- and Short-term disability
- 403(b) Retirement Match
- Tuition Discount for own children at ACS
Educational Support Staff Positions:
1. Substitute/Guest Teachers: ACS is looking to add qualified candidates as guest teachers for the 2022-2023 school year. If you are interested in being a guest teacher at ACS, have a background in education, and have a strong love for God and for kids, please send an email of interest and resume to Brian Koetje, Principal, at email@example.com.
2. Paraeducators: There will be a need for more Paraeducators for the 2023-2024 school year. More details will be published as they become available. If you have interest in a Paraeducator position, please email your resume to Brian Koetje, Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Staff Positions:
See below for employment applications:
- General Application for Employment
- Teacher Application for Employment (will be provided by Administrator for candidates invited to interview)
When the application is complete, please email to Brian Koetje, Head of School, at email@example.com. You may also drop off the application, or mail, to the school office, located at 11050 64th Ave., Allendale, MI 49401.
If you have questions, please call the office at 616-895-5108.