Our Dream, His Glory
Proverbs 16:3: "Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established."
The Urgency of the Now!
Due to our enrollment growth, we have run out of space.
Our current room situation, as more families seek the excellent Christ-centered education Allendale Christian School offers, will leave our families (both current and future) with limited or no options as soon as the 2024-2025 school year. Saying no to current and future families would be detrimental to our school culture, while harming the mission and vision of our school. In order to continue the school culture we have, continue the momentum we have created, and ensure we meet our mission and vision, we will say YES to families (both current and future) by providing space for those seeking Christ-centered education.
(Allendale Christian's room situation, as enrollment growth trends continue to push from early elementary through 8th grade. Our current facilities- 30 classrooms. Our future trends push past this as soon as next year)
Step 1- Classroom Expansion
- Space for Educational Support Services to continue meeting the needs of all our students.
- Breakout rooms, flexible-space classroom, and a sensory room are included in order to meet diverse student needs.
- Childcare and preschool offerings will be more broadly available with additional spaces. This will allow ACS to offer options that are in demand and more relevant to the current needs of parents, which will strengthen our partnerships.
- A new parking lot provides much needed drop off and pick up areas.
- Additional spaces for growing programs such as robotics, the middle school play, and other clubs, so they can practice or compete without disruption and access issues.
- A larger and upgraded library to provide space for a growing student body.
- Spaces for the community to gather, meeting our mission for our students, and our vision for our community.
Step 2- New Gymnasium
How Can YOU Support?
Now, more than ever we recognize the vital role our community plays in ensuring that our mission for our community continues fully. This will take every person making decisions that impact the lives of ACS students: Every family recognizing the absolute importance they play in the lives of our students, and mission of our school. Please continue to pray that ACS continues to meet its mission, changing lives for God's glory.
Step 1: Classroom Expansion has a $5.75 million goal in gifts and pledges by June 30, 2023.
Pledges to the Our Dream, His Glory Campaign are encouraged and may be paid as a one-time gift or over a 2-4 year period. This, being a giving-driven campaign, we can only move at the speed at which our community is willing to make decisions that impact our mission, vision, and the lives of students now and in the future. Please consider how you can stretch your giving to a higher giving level by taking advantage of a multi-year pledge.
How to Give?
Expansion Social Event Dates
May 2 at 7:00pm (potty-trained childcare provided)
May 8 at 6:30pm (grandparents invite)
May 10 at 12:00pm (grandparents invite-lunch provided)
May 11 at 6:30pm (virtual)
Sign up here to attend one of these events!