Preschool provides a stimulating and enriching experience for children in preparation for Kindergarten or Young 5’s. A program that nurtures the social, emotional, physical, spiritual, and intellectual growth of the preschool child will be provided in a secure and loving environment. Please take a moment to learn more about our Traditional Preschool and Nature-Based Preschool options. If you have questions, we invite you to call the office at (616) 895-5108 and we would be happy to help!
Open enrollment begins at the Early Childhood Information Open House on January 12 for new families! Please click on the links below and send forms in to the school office along with a $50 non-refundable deposit. Enrollment will not be accepted before the Early Childhood Open House for new families. Forms can be mailed to Allendale Christian School, 11050 64th Ave., Allendale, MI 49401, placed in the drop box located in the front of school on the brick pillar or dropped off to the school office between 8:45 and 3:15.
- 2023-2024 Preschool Enrollment Packet
- Health Form - Due no later than July 15, 2023
- Vaccine Requirements for Preschool
A Christ-centered education is emphasized at the ACS Preschool. We desire to educate our preschool children in an environment where students learn that they have a special place in God’s plan. The children will be taught that God loves and cares for them and His world. In our classroom we will provide many experiences in which children can also express their love for God.
Learn more about who God is and what it means to be a child of God
Learn about loving God and each other
- Develop their God-given gifts
- View the different themes they learn from a Christ-focused perspective
- Become more aware of what it means to live for Jesus
- Hear Bible stories, learn Bible songs, learn Bible verses, and experience prayer
- Learn within the Biblical worldview framework of Teaching for Transformation
The purpose of our preschool is to provide a stimulating and enriching experience for children in preparation for Kindergarten. A program that nurtures the social, emotional, physical, spiritual, and intellectual growth of the preschool child will be provided in a secure and loving environment.
Become more aware of God in our world, and their role in God's world
- Love God and each other
- Achieve a positive self-image
- Learn to accept and respond to others (sharing, cooperation, etc.)
- Improve speaking, listening, and perceptual skills
- Practice critical thinking, creativity, and problem-solving skills
- Develop gross and fine motor skills
- Develop counting skills and pattern recognition
- Practicing a variety of skills and abilities through choice time
- Taking responsibility for learning
Why ACS Preschool?
“The teacher is always available and genuinely loves and cares for our child!”
"I love that my children are taught to pray and learn to pray for each other. I like that the older students (4th grade buddies) are paired with younger students and are given the opportunity to spend time together throughout the year.”
“I greatly appreciate the philosophy that 3- and 4- year olds learn through play. My daughter loves preschool!”
“The teacher’s passion for Christ is obvious, as well as for Early Childhood Education”