Lifetime Stewardship Journey
Allendale Christian School is pleased to have a partnership with the Barnabas Foundation. Since 1976, Barnabas Foundation has helped thousands of individuals and families give more effectively to the ministries close to their hearts. Allendale Christian School partners with Barnabas Foundation to offer our supporters complimentary planning services and assistance with complex gifts.
Barnabas Foundation will help you identify the best giving options available to you, ensure your will reflects your personal and charitable goals, give stock, real estate or other non-cash gifts while reducing your taxes, make gifts that provide your family with retirement income for life, and streamline and simplify the process of giving to multiple ministries.
Follow the links below to learn more about each specific topic:
- Learn more about Gifts in a Will: When you give a gift (also known as a “bequest”) to ACS in your will, you model to your loved ones a legacy of generosity. You also help ensure that ACS will continue to make a difference well beyond your lifetime.
- Learn more about Non-Cash Assets: Most Charitable gifts to Allendale Christian School are given in the form of cash because this is so familiar. However, this may not be the most cost-effective way for you to give. You can increase your potential impact and experience significant tax savings by giving non-cash assets such as stock or marketable securities, real estate, business interests, farm commodities, life insurance, retirement benefits
- Learn more about Income for Life: Lifetime income agreements – such as charitable gift annuities and charitable remainder trusts – are wonderful solutions for Christians who wish to give in a substantial way, but are concerned about having enough retirement income.
- Learn more about Stewards Fund: Like a “charitable giving account,” you can give to a single fund and then request grants be made to one or multiple ministries that are close to your heart. Benefits of Using Stewards Fund are flexibility, simplicity, privacy, & expertise.
Discover ways you can increase the impact of your generosity! To learn more call 888.448.3040 or click -> contact us
IRS Information – Helpful Links to Forms and Publications
4. The Internal Revenue Service has “Tax Guide for Churches and Religious Organizations,” IRS Publication 1828. The guide explains the benefits and responsibilities under the Federal tax system of churches and other religious organizations. Topics include tax-exempt status (and jeopardizing same) and issues of unrelated business income and political campaign involvement, to name a few.