Technology at ACS
Technology is an important part of education, and the staff at ACS is prepared to use technology efficiently and effectively to enhance the teaching and learning process. Technology classes are offered to students in grades K-5. Additionally, Middle School students have the opportunity to learn about the ethical use of technology.
- Each classroom teacher has access to a classroom computer, an interactive projector, as well as a document camera.
- There are enough Chromebooks at ACS that each student in grades 3-8 have access to the use of a Chromebook at any point during the day.
- Teachers in grades Y5-2 have access to a supply of iPads to use in the classroom.
- Technology classes are taught using Chromebooks and iPads.
- Students in upper elementary begin using Google Classroom, which will be utilized through middle school.
If you have questions about the presence and use of technology at ACS, please feel free to reach out and contact us.